YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS HERE AND NOW.
- ONE MONTH / TWO WEEKS -
Imagine waking up each morning in the heart of Palermo, Buenos Aires' most vibrant and walkable neighborhood. With streets inspired by Paris’ famous boulevards and green space that rivals London's Hyde Park, it has the looks of a European city with the soul of Latin America. There are cafes spilling into the streets. Art studios around each corner. Wine in every glass. The most inspiring month of your life. That's how we define success.
We have full-time coworking space membership, but be warned: Buenos Aires is a late-night kind of city.
Explore Igauzu falls, Patagonia, or spend a weekend with us in a cabin on the Tigre river delta.
Lunch & learns. Peer-to-peer workshops. Family-style dinners. Themed conversations. Local mixers.
Yoga. Tango. Biking. Crossfit... Or a hammock on the rooftop. Find your fit.
Tango milongas. Late-night music jams. Rich architcture, endless street art & wandering San Telmo Sunday market
THE COMMUNITY & EXPERIENCE
The Unsettled experience is your experience. It's about taking an intentional break from your routine, finding new perspective, building new relationships, and growing new ideas. Living Unsettled is about exploring the best version of yourself, and living with intention and purpose with an incredible community of peers.
We provide private accommodations, workspace, and one unforgettable month of experiences. You can expect regular dinner parties, peer-to-peer workshops, happy hours, Argentinian asados, pool parties, and weekend excursions. From the moment you arrive, you will explore everything Buenos Aires has to offer. Don't worry, you can live unsettled and stay productive. That's the point.
Unsettled takes care of all the essentials, so that you can focus on living your experience to the fullest.
- Private accommodations in a furnished apartment or shared house. Your home away from home.
- A workspace to be productive, get creative, and reimagine what’s possible in a week, a month, a year, or a lifetime.
- A fully dedicated team of experience leaders and local experts who push your boundaries, challenge your perspectives, and support your exploration, growth, and adventures.
- A curated community of diverse, like-minded peers from around the world who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than their careers.
- An immersive experience filled with a calendar of events, community sessions, dinner parties, happy hours, curated local experiences, classes, peer-to-peer and facilitated workshops, excursions, and more.
- + all the little extras: Local SIM card & airport pickups upon arrival, location guides and logistics, and plenty of surprises. Once you join Unsettled, you'll also be connected to our global community of more than 1,000 members in 70 countries who live Unsettled
1 Month Unsettled in Buenos Aires*
→ Starting at $2,400 w/ housing / $1,400 Self-Accommodation
2-Weeks Unsettled in Buenos Aires
→ Starting at $2,000 w/ housing / $1000 Self-Accommodation
*Pricing increases $200 on January 1st, 2019.
September 28 - October 26, 2018
October 27 - November 10, 2018 (Two Weeks Only)
February 1 - March 1, 2019
March 2 - March 30, 2019
Ready to join us in Buenos Aires for the adventure of a lifetime?
BUENOS AIRES ALUMNI HIGHLIGHTS
Enjoying tango in a milonga til dawn...
Connecting with Buenos Aires' creative communities..
Rooftop sunsets while sipping on Mendoza wine...
Wandering through San Telmo's Sunday Market...
A relaxing weekend away in Tigre...
Graffiti & street art tours...
Incredible live music throughout the city...
Chowing down on steaks, chorizo, and helado every day...
A trek through the Reserva Ecológica Costanera Sur...
Exploring La Recoleta cemetery...
Adventures in Patagonia and Iguazu falls...