YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS NOW.
The Mother City. A culturally diverse, nature-lover's paradise tucked between the Indian and Atlantic oceans. There are thousands of ways to describe Cape Town, but one word summarizes it all: Epic. There's little that this city doesn't offer. From its thriving nightlife and distinct music scene, to a rich selection of outdoor activities (rock climbing, surfing, hiking, biking, shark diving, and more), to the sprawling vineyards and wildlife tours just outside of the city, and a booming creative scene, there are few places on earth with such diversity.
This Unsettled experience is about you. It's about taking an intentional break from your routine, finding new perspective, building new relationships, and growing new ideas. It's about exploring and experimenting, creating and connecting, while living with intention and purpose among an incredible backdrop of people and place.
Full-time access to a local coworking space in the heart of downtown, or work like many other Capetonian locals in the city’s coffee shops.
Hiking trails, wine farms, and surfing and kitesurfing spots. Stay overnight in a cabin on Table Mountain, or for those a little more bold, there’s also paragliding and shark cave diving!
Lunch & learns. Peer-to-peer workshops. Family-style dinners. Themed conversations & discussions. Curated events & local mixers.
Cafe, bar and gallery hopping, beach and outdoor workouts, insane beauty where the ocean meets the mountains, countryside drives - a hiker and wine lover’s dream.
Rich cultural and political history, insanely good food and wines, combined with a vibrant art and music scene, yoga, cycling and an outdoor active culture.
THE COMMUNITY & EXPERIENCE
Unsettled is for those who embrace the unknown and value meaningful human connection. We attract creatives, entrepreneurs, artists, freelancers, and people going through intentional life or career transitions and asking the big questions. We bring together the intellectually curious who seek to replace routine with adventure, and are looking for a co-created month together. You will share the experience of a lifetime in Cape Town alongside a curated group of peers who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than just their careers, and join a growing community of Unsettled alum spread out over 70 countries around the world.
We've truly outdone ourselves this time. But hey, you deserve it. We've secured three stunning villas a short walk from each other, and the beach, in the Western Cape's famous Camp's Bay. A beautiful beachside community just 10-15 minutes from downtown Cape Town, it offers the scene views, vibrant community feel, and beachside vibes all within arm's reach of the city.
This retreat is ideal for:
- location independent freelancers and consultants
- creatives who thrive in movement and change
- entrepreneurs and business owners
- anyone going through a professional transition or looking for a structured sabbatical
Learn more about our community...
Unsettled takes care of all the essentials, so that you can focus on living Cape Town to the fullest.
- Private accommodations in beautiful villas. Your home away from home.
- A workspace to be productive, get creative, and reimagine what’s possible in a week, a month, a year, or a lifetime.
- A fully dedicated team of experience leaders and local experts who push your boundaries, challenge your perspectives, and support your exploration, growth, and adventures.
- A curated community of diverse, like-minded peers from around the world who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than their careers.
- An immersive local experience filled with a calendar of events, community sessions, dinner parties, happy hours, curated local experiences, workshops, adventures, and more.
- + all the little extras: Local SIM card & airport pickups upon arrival, location guides and logistics, and plenty of surprises. Once you join Unsettled, you'll also be connected to our global community of more than 1,000 members in 70 countries who live Unsettled.
1 Month Unsettled In Cape Town
September 29th - October 28th, 2018
→ Shared Rooms ~$2,300
→ Private Rooms ~$3,000
Two-Weeks Unsettled In Cape Town
November 1st - November 15th & November 16th - November 30th, 2018
→ Shared Rooms ~ $2,100
→ Private Rooms ~ $2,500
*Just an FYI, prices go up for November as it's Cape Town's high season!
Ready to join us in Cape Town for the adventure of a lifetime?
CAPE TOWN ALUMNI HIGHLIGHTS
Becoming one with the penguins on boulders beach
Learning to surf like a pro in Muizenburg
Sitting at plastic tables during a local braai & dancing at Mzolis
Tasting Cape Town's finest wines on a Franschhoek wine tour
Turning a Table mountain hike into an overnight cabin-stay experience
Enjoying a meal Cape Towns finest, most delicious restaurants for under $40
Watching the sunrise from the top of Lion's Head mountain
Visiting Cape Town's best art galleries with wine in hand on the First Thursday of the month
Exploring in Cape Town's best bars until as late as you want :)
Enjoying yoga and meditation on Clifton beach
Cage diving with Great White sharks