YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS NOW.
- TWO WEEKS | ONE MONTH -
An ancient melting pot of cultures, traditions, art and design, Morocco's most famous Imperial City hosts a thriving contrast between ancient and modern life. It is the ultimate destination to get lost, dig deep, and discover.
This Unsettled experience is about you. It's about taking an intentional break from your routine, finding new perspective, building new relationships, and growing new ideas. It's about exploring and experimenting, creating and connecting, while living with intention and purpose among an incredible backdrop of people and place.
You'll have wifi and space to work in each Riad, but don't expect rocket-fast speeds. Enjoy a slower pace for a change, and dive into more creative projects.
Opt for a weekend under the stars on an overnight desert experience, or road trip out of town for world class hiking, climbing, and kitesurfing.
Lunch & learns. Peer-to-peer workshops. Family-style dinners. Themed conversations & discussions. Curated events & local mixers.
Yoga. Tea. Incredible spices and flavors from the local markets. From courtyard to cafes, have the best of old world and new city.
Medina explorations. Souk bargain hunting. Tagine for days. A rich history of music, art, and cultural exchange. Marrakech has it all.
THE COMMUNITY & EXPERIENCE
Unsettled: Morocco is a uniquely co-created experience designed to offer a true taste of cultural immersion in one of the world's most fascinating cities where the intersections of art, culture, and tradition are deeply rooted in everyday live. It's about diving into your senses, and immersing yourself in a place that will challenge you to grow in new ways.
The Unsettled community brings together creatives, entrepreneurs, and the intellectually curious who seek to replace routine with adventure. You will share this retreat with like-minded peers who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than just their careers, and join our growing community of Unsettled alum spread out over 65 countries around the world.
Learn more about our community...
OUR MOROCCAN RIADS
We'll be staying in the heart of the ancient Medina, in traditional Moroccan riads (guesthouses) that combine Moorish architecture and artisanal design to create a relaxing and peaceful home vibe in the center of the bustling city. These riads are multi-level square shaped houses with an open courtyard on the ground floor, and a roof terrace for sunbathing or catching a view of the snow-capped Atlas Mountains in the distance. Each level has bedrooms that open to the center of the house and at least one communal living area between each room.
These riads are truly historic buildings, in some cases over 200 years old, located in a UNESCO World Heritage site. Expect a truly authentic co-living experience in the heart of old Marrakech that have unique history, color, and character.
Unsettled takes care of all the essentials, so that you can focus on living your experience to the fullest.
- Private accommodations. Your home away from home.
- A workspace to be productive, get creative, and reimagine what’s possible in a week, a month, a year, or a lifetime.
- A fully dedicated team of experience leaders and local experts who push your boundaries, challenge your perspectives, and support your exploration, growth, and adventures.
- A curated community of diverse, like-minded peers from around the world who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than their careers.
- An immersive experience filled with a calendar of events, community sessions, dinner parties, happy hours, curated local experiences, workshops, excursions, and more.
- + all the little extras: Local SIM card & airport pickups upon arrival, location guides and logistics, and plenty of surprises. Once you join Unsettled, you'll also be connected to our global community of more than 1,000 members in 70 countries who live Unsettled.
November, 2018 | Two Weeks Unsettled in Marrakech
→ $2050 USD - $2500 USD (Private Rooms)
→ $1750 USD (Shared Rooms)
March, 2019 | One Month Unsettled in Marrakech
→ $2600 USD - $3200 USD (Private Rooms)
November 17th - December 2nd, 2018.
March 2nd - March 31st, 2019.
Ready for the adventure of a lifetime in Morocco?