YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS NOW.
The City of Eternal Spring. A stunning urban and cultural oasis, surrounded by one of the most diverse and ecologically rich countries on earth. Over the past decade, Medellín has become world-renown for its innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, and its remarkable transition from a cartel capital to one of the top destinations to live as an expat for its vibrant culture, thriving economy, and quality of life.
This Unsettled experience is about you. It's about taking an intentional break from your routine, finding new perspective, building new relationships, and growing new ideas. It's about exploring and experimenting, creating and connecting, while living with intention and purpose among an incredible backdrop of people and place.
Full-time access to a local coworking space, with an incredible rooftop patio. But, many Unsettlers like working from the city’s countless coffee shops.
Go paragliding, explore in Colombia’s stunning coastline, or spend the weekend with us horseback riding through the Andes and wandering through a traditional mountain town.
Lunch & learns. Peer-to-peer workshops. Family-style dinners. Themed conversations & discussions. Curated events & local mixers.
Yoga. The perfect climate. Tasting endless fruits you’ve never heard of, cafe hopping, and finding the perfect balance.
Late-night salsa sessions, Spanish lessons, Communa 13 graffiti tours, coffee tasting, and exploring a rich history of transformation and innovation.
THE COMMUNITY & EXPERIENCE
Unsettled is for those who embrace the unknown and value meaningful human connection. We attract creatives, entrepreneurs, artists. freelancers, and people going through intentional life or career transitions and asking the big questions. We bring together the intellectually curious who seek to replace routine with adventure, and are looking for a co-created month. You will share the experience of a lifetime in Medellin alongside a curated group of peers who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than just their careers, and join a growing community of Unsettled alum spread out across over 70 countries
In between coworking, we'll explore coffee farms and local creative spaces, share our skills and expertise in peer-to-peer workshops, connect to the social innovation ecosystem in Medellin, take weekend trips to the Caribbean coast, Cartagena, and the more remote Pacific Coast, go paragliding, horseback riding, rafting, and dance salsa until the sun comes up. You'll also receive a full-time membership at our coworking space, a local SIM card, and have internet in your apartment. Don't worry, you can live unsettled and stay productive. That's the point.
Unsettled takes care of all the essentials, so that you can focus on living Medellin to the fullest.
- Private accommodations. Your home away from home.
- A workspace to be productive, get creative, and reimagine what’s possible in a week, a month, a year, or a lifetime.
- A fully dedicated team of experience leaders and local experts who push your boundaries, challenge your perspectives, and support your exploration, growth, and adventures.
- A curated community of diverse, like-minded peers from around the world who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than their careers.
- An immersive local experience filled with a calendar of events, community sessions, dinner parties, happy hours, curated local experiences, workshops, adventures, and more.
- + all the little extras: Local SIM card & airport pickups upon arrival, location guides and logistics, and plenty of surprises. Once you join Unsettled, you'll also be connected to our global community of more than 1,000 members in 70 countries who live Unsettled.
1 Month Unsettled In Medellin
→ $2200 Standard / $2500 Suite
*Pricing increases $150 within 60 days of retreat start date.
January 3 - February 2, 2019
March 2 - April 1, 2019
May 3 - June 2, 2019
Ready to join us in Medellín for the adventure of a lifetime?