YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS HERE AND NOW.
- TWO WEEKS -
Slow down. Take a step back. Let your senses lead the way through eating, conversing, creating, laughing and learning in the heart of Tuscany. This intimately crafted retreat - our first in Italy - is for those seeking a more connected and communal setting, while staying productive amidst a stunning landscape that boasts nearly 100 acres of olives, wild oleander and cypress.
This Unsettled experience is about you. It's about taking an intentional break from your routine, finding new perspective, building new relationships, and growing new ideas. It's about exploring your inner farmer, chef, nutritionist, sommelier, epicurean, novelliere, poet, or creative - while living with intention and purpose among an incredible backdrop of people and place.
You'll have wifi and space to work in each villa, but don't expect rocket-fast speeds. Enjoy a slower pace for a change.
Winding country trails for strolling, biking, or going on a private Vespa adventure. We’re just an hour from the Tyrrhenian Sea and Florence.
Peer-to-peer workshops. Family-style dinners. Curated local experiences in the Tuscan countryside. Lots to explore and learn.
Idyllic, rustic country-living. Great food, wine, art, conversations, and the time to create - in whatever sense that means for you.
Explore Tuscan traditions, or head an hour north to immerse yourself in the Renaissance art, architecture, and bustling cafes and gastronomy of Florence.
THE COMMUNITY & EXPERIENCE
Unsettled: Tuscany is a uniquely co-created experience dedicated to connecting us to each other and the rituals and traditions that define the fundamentals in life -great conversation, food, farming, nature, and wine.
We believe in engaging with the creative process that goes into the things we consume. Learn how to make pastas and hand-pressed olive oils before we sit down to a family-style feast. Explore viticulture and regional wines before we make heartfelt toasts. We will dig deep, and get our hands dirty.
The Unsettled community brings together creatives, entrepreneurs, and the intellectually curious who seek to replace routine with adventure. You will share this retreat with like-minded peers who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than just their careers, and join our growing community of Unsettled alum spread out over 65 countries around the world.
Learn more about our community...
OUR TUSCAN VILLA
We've chosen the villa of our dreams, perfectly tucked away in the Tuscan countryside. It's remote, but not too remote - equidistant between Pisa and Florence. Dating back to the 1300s, the estate was once a local monastery, where the three story main house was originally occupied by monks and designed for social gatherings. The pool is set amongst the trees with a great lawn for picnics and yoga, and a stunning view of the rolling hills and vineyards in the distance.
- Private country cottages nestled among nearly 100 acres of olive trees, oleander and fruit trees in the heart of Tuscany.
- Airport transfer upon arrival (from Pisa) & a local SIM card for your phone.
- Welcome orientation, dinner, and community design activities.
- Peer-to-peer workshops, goal-setting sessions, and family-style dinner parties.
- Immersive local experiences ranging from Italian cooking classes, vineyard explorations and tastings, and more surprises.
- An organized weekend trip to Florence and other nearby towns.
- A full-time Unsettled Experience Leader & local staff member who are there to facilitate workshops, organize activities and connect you to each other and your surroundings.
- Wifi connection and communal working space.
- Post-trip access to great alumni perks and benefits, including special discounts, alumni trips, and a global community of over 1000 alumni from 65+ countries.
Two Weeks Unsettled in Tuscany:
→ ~ $2200 - $2600*
*Prices increase $200 after January 1st, 2019
September 16th - September 30th - SOLD OUT! WAITLIST ONLY
October 1 - October 15th - SOLD OUT! WAITLIST ONLY
May 17th - May 31st
June 1st - June 15th
June 16th - June 30th
Ready to join us in Tuscany for the adventure of a lifetime?